Skip to main content
The SciArt project is followed by world-renowned experts in art and science that provide the general guidelines and steering of the project.
These experts include:
- Peter Weibel, Chairman and CEO of the ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe since 1999.
- Michael John Gorman, founding director of Biotopia and founder of Science Gallery Dublin and Science Gallery International.
- Ariane Koek, independent art science technology culture consultant, of Arts at CERN fame.
- Mariele Neudecker, international artist, Professor in Fine Art at Bath School of Art, Film and Media.
- Paul Dujardin, Chief Project Director 50/200 of the National Museums of the ‘Cinquantennaire’; former director of the Bozar (Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels).