Beyond Resonances, the SciArt project is engaging in a variety of initiatives.
- Our science & theatre experiment, Feeling Science, originated from the request of women scientists to tell their story within the JRC. The resulting play, elaborated with the precious help of Italian theatre professionals, will be shown as part of the annual Parola di Donna festival in Varese, Italy, on 21st October 2022.
- We still have ongoing residencies, on request of JRC scientists, happy to continue the collaboration with some of the datami artists after the closure of Resonances III.
- We have an established collaboration with the Leonardo4Children charity. It is not only a pleasure to help where we can but we have already triggered some interesting developments.
- One of these is the project The Sky in Me , first developed by Resonances II artist Anais Tondeur for Leonardo4Children, then taken up by the Education for Climate Coalition.
- We are running a series of excellent talks, featuring prime experts and scholars of their fields, hosted by the European School of Administration on the topic of Changing the Ground, to reconsider our post-covid world.
- During the Summer School we will begin our exploration of SciArt and Education, helped by some astounding experts
We are always curious and researching about current initiatives, and eager to connect with new people - get in contact!